Scuba dive in a 3 acre spring fed quarry. The quarry is open year round, day and night. This dive spot is located in East Tennessee off I75 at exit 68 between Knoxville and Chattanooga. Head west to Harris Road about 1 mile. Turn left. About 1/2 mile to a driveway on the left marked with a small dive flag.
Entry to this dive site is based on the honor system or "self serve". It is open every day, all year long. You fill out the release form available on their website, place the form and $$ ($12 for divers, $4 non-divers) in an envelope, look for the painted red dot and hole in a wall, put the envelope in the hole. Then cross the cow pasture and start diving.
During certain months, there are air refills and gear rental available on site.
- Visibility - EXCELLENT
- Shallow entry graveled to maintain visibility
- Four Training platforms at 17 feet, 25 feet, and 75 feet
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Course
- Tank holders for lift classes
- Picnic tables by the water
- Men’s & Women’s Changing rooms
- Bathrooms open in March & close in November
- Camping available by request
- Bring or rent hood and gloves when going deep