5. If you are diving south of Hatteras, NC and the Diamond Shoal from May to October the waters are as warm as if you were diving in the Carribean.
4. Diving in the OBXs means diving wrecks, sunken U-boats and other lost vessels. It is a chance for you to touch history at about 130`.
3. Diving the OBX allows you to see one of America`s hidden geographical treasures.
2. The people of the OBX make you feel welcome and are some of the friendliest you will find anywhere.
1. O.K. so you don`t like to dive wrecks... Fine, these wrecks have become artificial reefs and if you like viewing a variety of underwater wildlife... there is no place better!
I hope these points give you a reason to check out the Outer Banks of North Carolina. If you need a good dive center to help you with your diving needs in that area, I recommend Outer Banks Diving.
Capt. John and Amy Pieno run a great dive and charter service that will take you to some of the best diving you will ever enjoy. If you want to touch base with them and do so now... their summer charters fill up fast call them at 252-986-1056. If you simply want to contact them by e-mail do so by using email@example.com .
Enjoy great diving... enjoy the OBX.