FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
DiveBuddy.com Reveals New WebsiteDecember 29, 2011
- The online social community for scuba divers, DiveBuddy.com, has been redesigned with an easy-to-use interface and new features. Based on feedback from members, all of which are scuba divers or diving professionals, we’ve made the following enhancements:
- Scuba Earth: an interactive map that displays the location of dive sites, divers, dive centers, scuba events and dive clubs.
- Dive Log: record and print your dive logs, view dive activity graphs.
- Dive Site Photos: all dive site photos listed in one place, yet another way to find your next dive destination.
- Couch Surfing: find divers willing to share a room or house when you visit their location.
- Certifications: keep a record of all your scuba certifications in one place.
- Members Near Me: receive a notification when members join that live near you.
For a detailed description of new features, visit: http://www.divebuddy.com/features.aspx
DiveBuddy has been an online scuba community since 1998. Tens of thousands of scuba divers use DiveBuddy for everything related to scuba diving, not just finding a new dive buddy. With educational scuba articles, in-depth forum discussions, amazing underwater photos, detailed dive sites and more...DiveBuddy.com is a wonderful resource for every type of scuba diver.###