FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
DiveBuddy.com Reveals New Website
December 29, 2011 - The online social community for scuba divers, DiveBuddy.com, has been redesigned with an easy-to-use interface and new features. Based on feedback from members, all of which are scuba divers or diving professionals, we’ve made the following enhancements:
- Scuba Earth: an interactive map that displays the location of dive sites, divers, dive centers, scuba events and dive clubs.
- Dive Log: record and print your dive logs, view dive activity graphs.
- Dive Site Photos: all dive site photos listed in one place, yet another way to find your next dive destination.
- Couch Surfing: find divers willing to share a room or house when you visit their location.
- Certifications: keep a record of all your scuba certifications in one place.
- Members Near Me: receive a notification when members join that live near you.
DiveBuddy has been an online scuba community since 1998. Tens of thousands of scuba divers use DiveBuddy for everything related to scuba diving, not just finding a new dive buddy. With educational scuba articles, in-depth forum discussions, amazing underwater photos, detailed dive sites and more...DiveBuddy.com is a wonderful resource for every type of scuba diver.